When does this start?
- 5/6/2020: Marketplace opens for orders
- 5/8/2020: Deliveries begin; plans to fulfill 10,000 orders within first week
- Businesses or nonprofit organizations registered to do business in Indiana with the Indiana Secretary of State
- Those employing less than 150 associates
- An organization that must use PPE to reopen and comply with safe workplace requirements
- Restaurants, retail sales, personal services and office environments
Does it cost?
- The state of Indiana is initially fulfilling orders at no charge.
- When that changes will depend on multiple factors
What PPE can your business receive?
- The marketplace bundles will consist of masks, hand sanitizer and face shields
- Some orders will only be partially filled