When does this start?
6/3/2020: Applications open
11/1/2020: Applications close for Marion County-based businesses
12/1/2020: Applications close for non-Marion County-based businesses
What businesses qualify?
- Businesses registered to operate in Indiana
- Must be in good standing with the State of Indiana Department of Revenue
- Businesses with less than 50 employees and under $5M in revenue as of 12/31/2019
- Businesses that were profitable in 2019
- Businesses with a revenue loss, as a result of COVID-19, of at least 40% compared to 2019's best three months average
What is needed to apply?
- Monthly Profit & Loss Statement (2019 and 2020)
- Documentation of expenses
- Mortgage statement or lease agreements, leases for real or personal property, utility bills, PPE or safety improvements. Examples of accepted utilities include natural gas, electricity, garbage, internet, and mobile phone bills.
- Home-based businesses must submit their full IRS 1040 along with all schedules.