When does this start?
6/3/2020: Applications open
9/30/2020: Applications close
What businesses qualify?
- Businesses registered to operate in Indiana
- Businesses with less than 50 employees and under $5M in revenue as of 12/31/2019
- Businesses that were profitable in 2019
- Businesses with a revenue loss of at least 40% month over month as a result of COVID-19
- Businesses that have not received funding from other federal programs, including PPP, EIDL, CDBG
What is needed to apply?
- 2019 State of Indiana Tax Return
- Monthly Profit & Loss Statement (2019 and 2020)
- Documentation of expenses if planning to use for funding requests
- Mortgage statement or lease agreements, leases for real or personal property, utility bills, PPE or safety improvements. Examples of accepted utilities include natural gas, electricity, garbage, internet, and mobile phone bills.