When does this start?
6/3/2020: Applications open
9/30/2020: Applications close
What businesses qualify?
- Businesses registered to operate in Indiana
- Businesses with less than 50 employees and under $5M in revenue as of 12/31/2019
- Businesses that were profitable in 2019
- Businesses with a revenue loss of at least 40% month over month as a result of COVID-19
- Businesses that have not received funding from other federal programs, including PPP, EIDL, CDBG
What is needed to apply?
- 2019 State of Indiana Tax Return
- Monthly Profit & Loss Statement (2019 and 2020)
- Form 1040, Schedule C (if sole proprietorship)
- Documentation of paid expenses if planning to use for funding requests
- Mortgage statement or lease agreements, lease payments for real or personal property, utility bills, PPE or safety improvements